Thursday, 9 June 2011

What's Next...

Well as I write this, sitting on the train...they are beginning to prep Bronson for his procedure. He has a lot of fluid on his belly and it is making it especially hard for him to breathe at this point. At the moment his o2 is as high as it can go with his low flow air...we are hoping they don't have to intubate him.

It's tough to know what to think at this point. So many people have mentioned to either us or family that they believe God is going to heal him-which I have no doubt-but today I feel that my faith is struggling. It seems like Bronson is taking a few small steps forward and a few giant leaps backwards.

It's times like this that I am glad others are believing and praying for us. We are still believing and still trust that God will restore Bronson but I feel like I don't know what to pray anymore. God has the ending already worked out. I feel like I'm just along for the ride now.
I want to bring him home and let him rest in his own bed. I guess that's my prayer for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment