Sunday, 12 June 2011

Tough Day For Bronson

On my way down to SickKids. I'm so excited to see my baby boy but already feel heart broken knowing he has been in pain the last few days.
It's a hard thing to overcome...pain and sickness. The feeling of not being physically able to do anything for him. If I could lay my own life down for him I would in a heartbeat.

But here we are. And as hard as some days are. As hard as it is to see him go through what he is dealing with I still have hope in a healing God.

The following is the bridge from a song by HILLSON UNITED. It draws from John 16.33
If you would like to hear it click here.

All our troubles
And all our tears
God our hope
He has overcome

All our failure
And all our fear
God our love
He has overcome
All our heartache
And all our pain
God our healer
He has overcome

All our burdens
And all our shame
God our freedom
He has overcome

All our troubles
And all our tears
God our hope
He has overcome

All our failures
And all our fear
God our love
He has overcome

God our justice
God our grace
God our freedom
He has overcome

God our refuge
God our strength
God is with us
He has overcome



Isaiah 55.11 tells me that Gods word will not be returned void to me today. So beyond the battle I'm fighting within. I still am giving my son to God believing that he will restore him to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment